Latest News / Upcoming events
- Sept-22: Book an Appointment to view latest range of Tyco Fire Detection Solutions for the Maritime, Oil & Gas Industry. Exclusive Tour: Strengthening Your Safety Edge!
- Aug-22: Find out how our customers are using the latest fire protection solutions to change the way their vessels and oil rigs work.
- July-22: New state-of-the art Fire Detection Products. Find out more.
- June-22: Regardless of the application – Commercial Vessels, Recreational Vessels, Military Vessels, Oil Rigs, Offshore Plants – A Global Portfolio Of Proven Solutions.
- May-22: From conventional to addressable system, safe area to explosion-proof fire alarm devices – rely on Tyco equipment. Find out more.
The FLAMEVision family of flame detectors use patented IR array and triple IR solar blind technologies to provide reliable and cost effective fire detection solutions. FLAMEVision can be trusted in high dependency situations where fast acting and accurate flame detection is essential.
The T2000 panels are intelligent EN54 approved and marine approved sub-panels, which can be networked. A test report detailing compliance to naval test requirements for Shock, Vibration & EMC (NES 814, NES 1004 Iss 2 & Def Stan 59-41) is available. The T2000 panel is supplied …
Developed and manufactured in the United Kingdom the T1200-C range of Conventional Panels from Tyco is a powerful yet user friendly series of Control Panels. The range is fully approved by all major Marine Authorities and takes advantage of the very latest technological …
Advancing marine safety worldwide, working in partnership with ship’s operators for the international marine business. To find out more about how Tyco’s fire detection solutions can help you to meet your fire protection challenges, please get in touch with us.
Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Greece, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, UAE …